Expatriate ? Do you miss your sailing ?
Enhance and enrich your “expat” experience in Paris by joining one of its famous sporting Clubs?
“Paris is always a good idea,” declared Audrey Hepburn. Congratulations to you as you’ve decided to live in Paris.
There are plenty of things about Paris that you love: the architecture, our food and wine, the accessability of travel within Europe, and the rich cultural heritage of France. .
Now, one also needs to mingle with the French people (which is not always easy for new-comers), and to rest after a busy week in a busy city rubbing shoulders in the Metro with unsympathetic Parisians.
Join with us and participate in the activities of the Cercle de La Voile de Paris, and visit our historic Club house, a unique “country house”, only 45 minutes from the Arc de Triomphe, on the banks of the Seine at Les Mureaux. Our Club was the centre of Olympic sailing in 1900 and 1924!
Socialize, Relax, Participate, Support – even bring your own boat!
- Enjoy sailing 6 months a year, whether you are a keen competitor or just want to sail at leisure on the Seine.
- Develop true friendships and be on a first-name basis with 100+ other fellow members,
- Share life experience among an English-speaking crowd, many of whom have been “expats” just like you, but we speak French at lunchtimes, and always on the water!
- When you have the family with you: you have room to run, play, and enjoy the garden in our 20.000 sq.m garden along the river Seine,
- We have overnight stays available at our affordable cabins and wake-up among geese and ducks
- Practice the “old European fashion style”: you may wear a blazer/ jacket and club tie over a pair of wet deck shoes and sailing shorts!
Enjoy the way of life, that is typically French “au bord de la mer’!
- Enjoy French cuisine prepared by our on-site chef, healthy, tasty and affordable (by Club rules, all regattas are stopped for a one-hour lunch, no matter the wind)
- Let time roll at the Club House bar, either for coffee or after dinner to play table football (free lessons included with membership)
- Join one of the oldest and most famous private Clubs in France (when you are back home, we welcome you as an “Overseas member” and you may pay us a visit anytime) .
For more information email@example.com